Pup Joint Cleaning Machine
- The pipe rotates in place at adjustable RPM while cleaning heads travel linearly along the pipe at 0-100 feet per minute.
- Eliminating pipe slippage with wet/muddy pipe therefore increasing efficiency and production.
- Cleans pipe from 3’ OAL to 15’ OAL and OD from 2-3/8” to 10-3/4” OD.
- Wire brush assemblies for tubular outside diameter with tubular stabilizing cones.
- Pneumatic brush assembly floating system to handle dimensional variations.
- Inside diameter cleaning via a rigid pipe to accommodate rattling motor or high-pressure water attachments.
- 40 HP electric-powered hydraulic system to efficiently perform all pipe handling operations.
- Left or Right tubular loading setup.
- Operator and maintenance-friendly electric control pedestal positioned up to 25’ away for maximum safety.
- Outside diameter extreme scale and rust removal system.
- Water blasting accessory package to accept up to 40,000 psi water blasting system. Systems with 20,000psi water attachments do not require any pre or post-unit cleaning. Tubular goods are inspection ready upon unloading.
Building and Service Requirements
230/480v, 3ph, 50/60 Hz, Others by request
110 psi @ 175 cfm (ID Rattling)
110 psi @ 45 cfm (Non-ID Rattling)
Work area as per layout drawing 10500.117
Customer responsible for all service terminations & building modifications
Signed installation agreement, if applicable