HD Tubular Cleaning Unit: Industrial Tube Cleaning Machine
We are committed to bringing you new and innovative products that will last longer and work more efficiently than any other product on the market. Our HD Tubular Cleaning Unit is an industrial tube cleaning machine for inside and outside diameter cleaning of drill pipe and tubing / casing. It is the most cost-effective way to get pipe inspection-ready.
One of our three featured tubing and drill pipe cleaning machines, the HD is an excellent choice for 2 3/8” to 6 5/8” drill pipe and 2 3/8” to 7 5/8” tubing/casing when using a dry cleaning method. If using a wet cleaning method, HD is recommended for 2 3/8” to 5” drill pipe.
For large diameter casing and water blasting larger diameter pipe, our SuperMax high pressure pipe cleaning equipment is recommended. Unlike our base and HD models, Supermax has cleaning heads that traverse rather than the pipe traversing across the unit.
Features That Make our Tube Cleaning Machines Stand Out From The Rest
- The load sensing hydraulic pump only uses the necessary power required to run equipment which reduces energy costs and lowers operating temperatures.
- The load-independent directional valves always maintain constant pressure and flow regardless of other functions performed which ensures power is directed only as required.
- The OD cleaning brush performs cleaning quicker and more efficiently to get the pipe ready for inspection faster. The brush is easily adjustable via a hydraulic cylinder which eliminates time-consuming, manual adjustments.
- The HD model of our tubular cleaning unit features, not one but two OD brushes. This makes for even faster production and quicker project time tables.
- The Brush Shaft and Shoulder Bolts are designed with wrench flats for easy maintenance. Their thread design and orientation reduce contamination and thread galling.
- Our patent-pending Lance Supports come standard on all of our cleaning units but can be retrofitted to any pipe cleaning machine.
- The remote operator panel gives the operator a panoramic view of the machine which increases efficiency and safety.
Standard Features of the HD Tube Cleaning Machine
- Two-wire brush assemblies for tubular outside diameter, Qty 14, 2” Wide 10” diameter wire brushes.
- Pneumatic brush assembly floating system to handle dimensional variations.
- Inside diameter cleaning via a rigid pipe to accommodate rattling motor or high-pressure water attachment with a soft impact support system to reduce the possibility of tubular thread damage during conveying.
- Two cyclonic dust and debris collection systems, Dust and debris-laden air are forced into a steel tapered cone creating a high-velocity cyclone separating particles into the debris cabinet. Fine dust is then exhausted out of the building.
- 40 HP electric-powered hydraulic system to efficiently perform all pipe handling operations.
- Left or Right tubular loading setup.
- Conveyors with 6’ wheel spacing to feed tubular goods to cleaning system at adjustable feed rates.
- Operator and maintenance-friendly electric control pedestal positioned up to 10’ away for maximum safety.
- Enclosures to reduce sound levels below 85db and contain dust and debris.
- Dust and debris collection system with filtered exhaust. Dust is forced across cartridge style filter elements virtually eliminating any airborne particles.
- Bag house filtration system.
- Outside diameter extreme scale and rust removal system.
- Range 3 tubular capacity.
- Water blasting accessory package to accept up to 40,000 psi water blasting system.
Building and Service Requirements
230/480v, 3ph, 50/60 Hz, Others by request
110 psi @ 175 cfm (ID Rattling)
110 psi @ 45 cfm (Non-ID Rattling)
Work area as per layout drawing 10900.116
Customer responsible for all service terminations & building modifications
Signed installation agreement, if applicable